A bidet attachment is a great way to get the functionality of a traditional bidet without investing in an entirely new toilet fixture. With so many different models available, choosing the right bidet attachment to suit your needs can seem overwhelming. Here are some helpful tips and how ToiletKing℠ can make it easier for you to get the functionality you need in a bathroom.
What is a Bidet Attachment?
A bidet attachment is a device that attaches to your toilet and acts as a bidet without the need for a separate fixture in your bathroom. It sits in between your toilet and the existing toilet seat and doesn’t require extra plumbing or complicated installation to set up. They are designed to fit almost all modern toilets and are much more affordable than a traditional bidet fixture.
Types of Bidet Attachments
There are several types of bidet attachments to choose from, like:
- Traditional bidet attachments – These devices fit in between the toilet seat and bowl and deliver a stream of pressurized water at the back of the toilet. Depending on the model, the water may be cold or heated, and some may offer a warm air drying cycle.
- Bidet toilet seats – These attachments replace your existing toilet seat and typically offer a wide variety of features like water streams in both the front and back of the toilet.
- Handheld bidet attachments – Handheld sprayers can be hooked up to your toilet or even your sink. The unique design allows users to direct the stream of water exactly where they want it to go, versus other types of bidet attachments that require users to shift their bodies to get completely clean.
- Non-electric bidet attachments – These devices use an internal pump to deliver customized water pressure with just the turn of a dial and require no electricity to run.
What to Look for in a Bidet Attachment
Before deciding on a bidet attachment, make a list of your preferred features as well as any immediate deal breakers. Things you may want to pay attention to include:
- Which attachments will work with your toilet
- Whether you want warm or cold water
- Your overall budget for a bidet attachment
- The material used for manufacturing the bidet (glass, plastic, steel, etc.)
- Whether or not you want drying capabilities
- How much water pressure you want and how precisely you want to be able to control it
- Whether you want an electric or manual bidet
- Whether extra features like nighttime lighting or a heated seat are important to you
Choosing a Bidet Attachment
Deciding on a bidet attachment can seem overwhelming with so many different options available. ToiletKing℠ offers straightforward solutions for your bathroom renovation needs and can help you choose the right bidet attachment to fit your style. We also offer toilet replacement and will not only install your new toilet but will also haul away and dispose of your old one.
We strive to make replacing your toilet or purchasing a new one as easy as possible. Contact us today to learn more.